Patch adding native names in language selector

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:34:55 UTC 2010

2010/11/8 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
> Yep, but... You don't have the time to check them all.
> For example, I've checked the French and Spanish one, and I can see
> that it is written like "Français" and  "Español o castellano". Check
> on the green right title bar[1].

That's expected, since it's a header and a full sentence. In the
article, it's "español".

I'm pretty sure the list of ISO 639-1 language codes on Wikipedia has
a correct capitalization, so we don't have to check each one manually.

> What is a shame is that in the language selection list, they have all
> a capital letter on wikipedia.

It's probably just technical limitation of MediaWiki, like URLs always
having capitalization.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/