wiki authentification "failure": wrong encoding character in page name

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 20:34:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 09:39:39AM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:

> Couldn't we redirect automatically to the https connection while login in?

When you actually click on the login link, it _should_ redirect you to
https.  Since it's a login page, it will let you log in again, even if
you are already logged in.

I suppose we could ask Apache to redirect if a logged in session auth
cookie is still active, but that makes it more difficult to test http
connections for website developers.  It's good to be able to view the
website as the way most people are seeing it (the cached content.)

- Karsten