fpo allowed programming\coding?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 21:05:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 06:33:22PM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What languages are allowed on fp.o
> > Not the wiki, the main html pages?
>
> What do you mean?

I think Frank is asking about programming languages.

The Infrastructure has the final say, I think, because they have to
secure and support whatever we put on there.  However, Website
developer preferences have influenced Infrastructure.

Python is generally preferred; we have several PHP apps now; we may
have a few other small bits out there.

- Karsten