Correction suggestion to features page

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:10:25 UTC 2010

2010/11/9 Turner, Rick <RTurner at intercalleurope.com>

> Hi, I think the sentence on this page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/en/features/
>

> *“You can use the Fedora operating system to replace or to run alongside
> of other operating systems”***
>

> Should read:
>

> *“You can use the Fedora operating system to replace or run alongside
> other operating systems”*

Hi Rick,

English is not my native language so I had to do a little research, but it
seems that both "alongside" and "alongside of" are acceptable uses. So I
think it's fine if we leave it like this.

Maybe someone with more knowledge on this subject can tell us which version
is better, style-wise?

No offence intended. I’m just trying to help.

None taken, feedback like this is good, even if it's minor spelling errors.

Jef