No Fedora 14 screenshots?

zemane at softhome.net zemane at softhome.net
Mon Nov 15 21:38:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was interested in seeing pictures of Fedora 14 and went to your website at
fedoraproject.org and clicked in the link "Features & Screenshots".

I was taken to http://fedoraproject.org/en/features/ but I could not see a
single screenshot there.

Almost all links there sends me to wiki pages where finding a complete
picture of a Fedora 14 screen is probably inexistent. I could only see
pictures of particular applications, but not a picture of a Fedora 14
screen.

If there is a gallery of Fedora 14 screenshots, could please let me know
where it is? Or, maybe add a link to it in the "Features & Screenshots"
page?

Thank you,

 --Ze Mane
zemane at softhome.net