Was sent to this link to find fedora Subversion binaries

Ubell, Chaz Charles.Ubell at Honeywell.com
Thu Nov 18 00:46:41 UTC 2010

Karsten:
Thank you for the update.  It may be that the folks at the Subversion site need to get their act together.  I will ping them.

Cheers,
-cdu

Chaz Ubell
Project Engineer II

                        Honeywell
                                   415.627-8357
        charles.ubell at honeywell.com
This email and any attachments hereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain Honeywell Confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original, any copies of this e-mail and attachments, and any printout hereof.