Kajongg

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:52:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 04:07:40PM +0100, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> the package Kajongg has no icon displayed:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/applications/Kajongg
>
> however there is one in the package - I
> should know, I designed it.

Was it added since Fedora 12?  The script that syncs that information is
currently a little bit broken.  If the icon is new we'll pick it up once we
get the script fixed (sometime after next week).  if it's been around for
a while, is the icon listed as such in a .desktop file?  We determine what's
an application based on that information.

-Toshio