Can not apply po file to fpo.

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 27 14:07:29 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Hajime Taira <htaira-fdr at pantora.net> wrote:
> Hi, Kevin
>
> po file is ja.po in git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git
> Of Course. it already commited.
>
> But it can not regenerate po file to html in fpo.
>
> Taira
>
> 2010/11/27 TAIRA Hajime <htaira at pantora.net>
>>
>> Hi, Kevin
>>
>> po file is ja.po in git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git
>> Of Course. it already commited.
>>
>> But it can not regenerate po file to html in fpo.
>>
>> Taira

Ok, I've seen it.
I could miss the point, but i think that
* website is rebuilt hourly on the master branch, concerning English only
* all websites are rebuilt daily for all languages

Therefor, your changes should appear only the following day. If the
changes does not appear tomorrow, then there is an issue in the infra
part. I've checked locally and the build was right.

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2