Can not apply po file to fpo.

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 29 17:50:28 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Sijis,
> this kind of error happens some times, who can we contact to check the
> server?
> Or what should we report to the infra team? (servers name...)

This is the first time I've noticed it ever occurring in production. We have
had issues with our staging environment but that's for a completely
different reason.

I took care of the hung build script but anyone one #fedora-admin should be
able to assist with an issue like this. They'd probably want to look at
"bapp01" (prod) or "app01.stg" (staging).

Sijis