need installation cd

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 3 01:45:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Andre Cobbs <stateoftheart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I need installation cd, free media.  I tried downloading from site but my
> computer crashes and it states it will take 2 days to download.   If
> possible please send to 3251 bagnell dam #110 lake ozark, mo 65049 or email
> me at arcobb at gmail.com. 5737460087 my name is andre r. Cobbs

Andre,

I suggest you look at using bittorrent [1] to download [2] the iso to your
system. It may take a couple of days but you wouldn't have to start from the
beginning. If you still want to pursue getting physical media, please look
at the FreeMedia Program [3] wiki page for further details on how to request
a CD.

Lastly, the webmaster at fedoraproject.org address is only for issues related
to Fedora's websites. For general Fedora support, please refer to the help
resources described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.

Thanks,

Sijis

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/Download/BitTorrent