FP Redesign

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:58:07 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 10:04:34AM +0200, shaiton wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Sijis Aviles <sijis.aviles at gmail.com> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I've merged the fpo-redesign (and f14-beta) branch to master. Any further
> > changes should be done in master branch for the redesign project.
> >
> > Staging (stg.fedoraproject.org) has been updated to pull from the correct
> > branch.
> >
> > Also.. because of all these changes fedoracommunity.org new site will be
> > published live shortly.
> >
> > If there are any issues, let us know.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sijis
> >

> Hi, thank you all, that's an amazing job :)
>
> I've updated in the master branch the last strings that where not
> already marked as translatable.
> The pot file should be complete now.

Is it too late to merge some additional string changes in?  I fell
behind in my edits to the /about-fedora page, but I have them ready
now and can commit to master and rebuild the POT, but only if that's
approved by the team.  (And if that's something we want to do, I'll
notify the L10n list as well.)