Creating a new ticket is impossible because registering a new user is impossible

Geoffrey ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:15:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

On the bottom of this page:
   https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/
it says:

   Problems?

     * ...
     * Create a new ticket

Which links to this page:
   https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/newticket
Where I get:
   TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation
Which is probably because I am not logged in.
But I cannot register as a new user, so I cannot log in, so I cannot
create a new issue.

After some digging around, I only found this e-mail to contact, could
you please forward this to the correct person?

PS, here are the issues/tickets I want to create:
- [Bug] On Windows Vista the liveusb-creator does not work if you do not
"run it as administrator" and there is no indication that you should
"run it as administrator"
- [Improvement] Please provide a tar.gz with an u+x file (for example an
sh script) that runs on any linux (including specifically Ubuntu Linux),
not just the source because building from source hardly ever works on a
random distro (pyton dependencies and whatnot missing)
- [Wish] Provide a .deb for Ubuntu Linux to facilitate people moving
from Ubuntu to Fedora

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,
Geoffrey De Smet