spins.fp.o POT update

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 18 17:42:02 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I've made *many* changes yesterday on the FEL part. Many Markup stuff
was forgotten.
I haven't pushed my changes yet, I need to check some links before.

Just let me know If you are again those changes. Basically, there were
a ot of strings not marked as translatable.

I've found that ${Markup(' is compiling but not adding string in the
POT file. Please, remind it!
I gonna update all websites about it. I've seen it in few others. It should be
$Markup(_('
This is used in many strings where URLs are added as argument.

I should be on irc tonight (UTC+2 for me)

See ya

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2