Website bug rundown day 1

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 28 12:53:44 UTC 2010

Here's more reported to me overnight:

- from @opensourcegeek
        @mairin new !fedora website - slides 2 and 3 dont display the
picture on Firefox 3.0.12 (RHEL5)

- from @osamak
        @mairin I dunno if you have noticed, but the tummy.com banner
actually links to fedoraproject.org

- from @hircus
        @mairin !fedora new website looks awesome! one suggestion - use
the UserAgent string to direct to 32/64-bit downloads?

- from Warren Togami

"The font looks a little difficult to read on Windows 7 under IE8,
Firefox and Chrome... just mentioning because the target audience of
that page is likely not existing Linux users."

- From Felix Kaechele

"Yeah, the fonts look ugly even with Fedora (if you have the bytecode
interpreter active in freetype), also the printing layout it not optimal
and your photo of you with your tablet looks odd (because it's mirrored)
Want more? :D But it definitely rocks anyway :D"

- From Marcus Moeller

I think placing links on the images (e.g. on the flag pointing to '100%
Free & Open Source'): instead of text links below would be more useful.
If you really want text links I would link the images, too.