new site fonts

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:04:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:50, Allegretti, Robert [Global Bay]
<rallegretti at globalbay.com> wrote:
> Some of the fonts on the latest site look pretty bad in Firefox.  Sample
> screens attached.  I’m on Windows7 x64, I have a few Firefox add-ons but
> nothing weird, and nothing that should effect fonts.  It looks fine in IE.
> Hit me back if there’s any other info I can provide that might be helpful.

What I am finding interesting is that half the people say it looks bad
in IE and not firefox and the other half say it is firefox that looks
bad and not IE. I wonder what the hinting issues that are causing
this.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren