new look

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:08:59 UTC 2010

A lot of people like the timed swapping of content such as you
have in the top half of the page, but I have to say I always
find it irritating. The timer never has any idea if I'm half
way through looking at something when it swaps it out :-).

In page 1 of the content, I think it is reaching a bit to
describe fedora with the word "stable". I wouldn't consider
any release with a 6 month release cycle as "stable", and
googling in the fedora user's list could probably find thousands
of messages with people jumping on users running fedora as
a server telling them they should use centos or rhel if
they want a stable release for a server.