Ksplice announces free Uptrack for Fedora

Austin Rachlin arachlin at ksplice.com
Wed Sep 1 14:28:25 UTC 2010

Hi -

We announced some exciting news for Fedora users yesterday, and I'm hoping
you'd be willing to cover it on your Planet Fedora.  We released a free
version of our Uptrack product for Fedora users -- Uptrack allows users to
install kernel updates without rebooting.  With the free offering, there's
no reason Fedora users should continue to abide the constraints of
update-forced reboots.

The story has been picked up by
Slashdot<http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/08/31/191228/No-More-Need-To-Reboot-Fedora-w-Ksplice>and
CrunchGear<http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/08/31/ksplice-now-free-for-fedora-users/>,
but your Fedora-specific audience is who we really want to hear about our
release!  After all, rebooting is now obsolete.

I'd be happy to talk further if you're interested.

Thanks,

Austin
--
Austin Lockwood Rachlin