log for Allegheny discussion 2010-09-09

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Sep 10 04:50:37 UTC 2010

I know some others caught this, but I happen to have the tools to make
it pretty and post on the wiki, so I did, with links back to the raw
and XHTML log (in case anyone wants to meetbot process it.)  I trimmed
off the ends of the log to just catch the Allegheny + Websites team
discussion:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Websites-Allegheny-20100909

(Being in the [[Meeting:]] namespace it will not turn up in any
standard search.)

- Karsten