l10n contributor? wanna help regarding not translatable strings

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 19 09:58:58 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Danishka Navin
<snavin at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>

> Feel free to join Fedora l10n team. :)
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
>
> for quick support #fedora-l10n on freenode.
>
> Danishka
>
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 3:02 PM, shaiton <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi team,
>>
>> I was wondering how to help you regarding L10N project. Do you think
>> that I could take care of marking missing strings as translatable?
>> I mean, many times I read not translatable strings on the website.
>> This make our localisation ugly.
>>
>> Instead of asking for you to update the pot file, I would like to help
>> you. But if the process is well known, I should have missed it,
>> therefore don't hesitate to notify me (and then I'll highlight some
>> strings!)
>>
>> I've got bash scripting, php/(x)HTML/CSS/mySQL knowledges.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> Kévin Raymond
>> GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2
>> --

> Danishka Navin
> http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Hey, thank you for your reply. I am already in the L10N team,
therefore, the right question is "could I do more than translating in
french?". (I've got many other projects, but wanna help)

I mean, working on bugs, updating po files, correcting original
strings (po) adding new strings to be translatable... (don't forget
that I could not be THE one, only one more to help when I can :) ).
Which fas group that I have to join for that?

I am on #fedora-l10n, #fedora-websites, #transifex... and more.

Shaiton

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2