Fedorea end-user feedback and recommendation

Weber Luk weberluk at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Sep 23 06:26:47 UTC 2010

Dear Sir and Madam,

Linux end-user feedback and recommendation ( Is here included Microsoft Spy?)
Basis of your developer and develop team work's identification. I am
afraid the Microsoft programer whose will spy in yours organziation
and  start to damage the Linux system, because I found too much
software, they seems disappeared from different Linux system. Example
of Federoa, Ubuntu and OpenSUSE etc. When you are trying to install the
software from Add/Remove function, I thought you maybe understood. At
now, we cannot easily to install the software and directly.

Best Regards,
Luk Chi Chiu Weber

--- 2010年9月21日 星期二,Weber Luk <weberluk at yahoo.com.hk> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Weber Luk <weberluk at yahoo.com.hk>
主題: The Redhat, Fedorea and the other Linux problems and leaks! ( It is very dangerous. )
收件人: mirror-admin at fedoraproject.org, sparks at fedoraproject.org, press at fedoraproject.org, webmaster at fedoraproject.org, webmaster at example.com, apac at redhat.com, customerservice at redhat.com, customerservice-br at redhat.com, customerservice-latam at redhat.com, customerservice-de at redhat.com, service.clients at redhat.com, customerservice-it at redhat.com, customerservice-es at redhat.com, customerservice-emea at redhat.com, customerservice-jp at redhat.com, cs-gcg at redhat.com, customerservice-kr at redhat.com, customerservice-india at redhat.com, customerservice-anz at redhat.com, customerservice-asean at redhat.com, customerservice-apac at redhat.com, ftp at redhat.com
日期: 2010年9月21日,星期二,上午3:04

Dear Sir and Madam,

The Redhat, Fedorea and the other Linux problems and leaks! ( It is very dangerous. )
I am Linux fans, here are something discovered and then would like to share for yours corporation. I wish this big trouble never happened in your organization.

This question basis of identification for development team workers. How do you to make sure and protect your wealth? If some body want to steal and damage the linux system, how do you to check and reduce the leak from your system?

I found some people whose will steal the software, and then to rename the author name or re-write the opensource software, followed to participate in their corporation. Their company never to check it and unknown together. Too many opensource develop team workers identification
 question, how do you to protect yours wealth? I don't wanna the opensource software which will disappear as soon. I wouldn't like to give up the Linux system, because it is very easily to use and control and efficients. Can you please note above questions? How do you to administrative the develop team workers right?

Best Regards,
Luk Chi Chiu Weber