Discovered Fedorea Live CD has leak

Weber Luk weberluk at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Sep 25 10:16:47 UTC 2010

Dear Sir and Madam,

Discovered Fedorea Live CD has leak

I discovered one of questions, when I re-edited the live CD password for Fedora
11 Live CD version, because my laptop was damaged and just able to support CD
drive only. Unfortunately! My system had been hacked and unable to control my
mouse or built-in mouse pad.

Can you please improve this trouble? Which component will make this leak?
If Fedora Live CD which don't provided remote access functions. Is that able to
let us safety?

Best Regards,
Luk Chi Chiu Weber

----- 轉寄的郵件 -----
寄件人﹕ Weber Luk <weberluk at yahoo.com.hk>
收件人﹕ mirror-admin at fedoraproject.org; sparks at fedoraproject.org;
press at fedoraproject.org; webmaster at fedoraproject.org; webmaster at example.com;
apac at redhat.com; customerservice at redhat.com; customerservice-br at redhat.com;
customerservice-latam at redhat.com; customerservice-de at redhat.com;
service.clients at redhat.com; customerservice-it at redhat.com;
customerservice-es at redhat.com; customerservice-emea at redhat.com;
customerservice-jp at redhat.com; cs-gcg at redhat.com; customerservice-kr at redhat.com;
customerservice-india at redhat.com; customerservice-anz at redhat.com;
customerservice-asean at redhat.com; customerservice-apac at redhat.com;
ftp at redhat.com
傳送日期﹕ 2010/9/23 (四) 6:26:47 AM
主題: Fedorea end-user feedback and recommendation

Dear Sir and Madam,

Linux end-user feedback and recommendation ( Is here included Microsoft Spy?)
Basis of your developer and develop team work's identification. I am afraid the
Microsoft programer whose will spy in yours organziation and  start to damage
the Linux system, because I found too much software, they seems disappeared from
different Linux system. Example of Federoa, Ubuntu and OpenSUSE etc. When you
are trying to install the software from Add/Remove function, I thought you maybe
understood. At now, we cannot easily to install the software and directly.

Best Regards,
Luk Chi Chiu Weber

--- 2010年9月21日 星期二,Weber Luk <weberluk at yahoo.com.hk> 寫道﹕