Self Introduction

Derek Forbush derek.e.forbush at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:38:45 UTC 2011

To Whom it May Concern:

My Name is Derek, and I am a student at South Fremont High School in Fremont
County, Idaho. I am currently in my Sophomore year, and have been involved
in web design since the seventh grade. I have been mostly involved in HTML
and CSS, but do have a slight knowledge of both JavaScript and PHP. If you
would like to see work I have done, please visit
http://sfhscougars.com/clubs.html. This and all of the pages inside it I
have done mostly by myself. Please note that if you run it through w3's
validator, no page on the site will pass, as the template to each page is
invalid. I have recently been elected in the High School's Student Council
as the Director of Activities, whose job is to run the technological side of
the school's equipment. I hope you find me suitable to join your team. Thank
You.

Sincerely,
*Derek Forbush*
*Web Designer*
*Student*
*Email*
derek.e.forbush at gmail.com
*"There is no such thing as a free meal."*