F15 | Tutorials

Kevin Kelley kkelley at foos-bar.com
Fri Apr 22 12:47:33 UTC 2011

Excellent.  I was thinking perhaps something to do with Evolution, configuring for corporate email (exchange) or the Calendar and integration with the new notifications in Gnome3.

I realize Gnome isn't the only desktop for Fedora, but it is the default.  What's happening with Gnote and the lack of applets in this new version?