Informal Introduction! - densebits style

Michael Patterson michael at densebits.com
Tue Dec 6 22:43:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,
  My name is Michael Patterson and this is my informal introduction to you
all! So who am I? I am a software engineer / mathematics student with a
background in web development. I have experience with front end / back end
development for clients, as I've done some web development contracting work
for Baylor Univ and some other smaller colleges. I figured that since I
have experience in web development that this group would be the easiest for
me to begin contributing to the Fedora project/community.

  If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to contact
me! A group sponsorship wouldn't hurt either. :P

Mike