Informal Introduction! - densebits style

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 00:29:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 04:43:26PM -0600, Michael Patterson wrote:
> Hello all,
>   My name is Michael Patterson and this is my informal introduction to you all!
> So who am I? I am a software engineer / mathematics student with a background
> in web development. I have experience with front end / back end development for
> clients, as I've done some web development contracting work for Baylor Univ and
> some other smaller colleges. I figured that since I have experience in web
> development that this group would be the easiest for me to begin contributing
> to the Fedora project/community.
>
>   If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to contact me! A
> group sponsorship wouldn't hurt either. :P

Greetings, Depending on what section of the websites you'd like to work on
some of the work is done here and some in fedora infrastructure.

In particular, if you would like to work on the web applications that are
hsoted on http://admin.fedoraproject.org/ feel free to contact me or the
infrastructure list (infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org) (I'm also
abadger1999 in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net).

-Toshio