Hello world! :)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:59:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've been a fedora contributor for almost 5 years now, but I've never
worked on this area of the project :).

I've set up a draft of the distribution process that I'd like you folks
to please look at and comment on[1]. There is a need to somehow make the
pages dynamic, so that folks can't bookmark them. I don't know how to do
this on the wiki :/ The idea of this work flow is to ensure that people
exhaust all channels of obtaining fedora before jumping on to *free*
media. I'm sure all of you are way better than me at websites, so please
do have a look and see what can be done here. I'll be most grateful :)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha/Fedora_Freemedia_Start
--
Thanks,
Regards,