[fedora-india] Ask Fedora update

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:49:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ask Fedora http://ask.fedoraproject.org is now running the latest Askbot
> with a new default theme.   Due to change in the template and theme
> format, we haven't applied a custom Fedora theme.  Still looking for
> help from someone with knowledge on CSS and maybe design custom buttons etc

Here is an initial rough mockup [1] done using CSS. Its a WIP
strictly. I tried to keep the look and feel similar to the main site.
And yes, the logo is just a dummy one. Will be changed soon. I'm
willing to test it on staging instance. Rahul, can you help me on
that?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/AskFedoraSkin#Idea_.231

Suchakra