Splitted "Freedom. Friends. Features. First." in some languages

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 14 07:55:19 UTC 2011

Le 14 déc. 2011 08:41, "Misha Shnurapet" <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org> a
écrit :

> 09.11.2011, 19:43, "Valentin Laskov" <laskov at festa.bg>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Not from yesterday "Freedom. Friends. Features. First." on top at fpo
right of Fedora logo is splitted in some languages. Is it
> > possible not to be splitted? ...Or the whole to be just below the logo?
> >
> > e.g.
> > http://fedoraproject.org/bg/
> > http://fedoraproject.org/uk/
> > http://fedoraproject.org/es/
> > and others maybe
> >
> > BTW http://fedoraproject.org/el/ appears like text page for me.
> >
> > Valentin Laskov
>
> An issue for the Russian, too. That's why we removed the translation. I
posted about this earlier [1]. Maybe a bug report to the Red Hat Bugzilla
would make sense.

Thanks for the head up.
Using bugzilla at least avoid the request to be forgotten in the LIFO
mailboxes...

> There's also a wrapping line in the footer. ("The Fedora Project is
maintained and driven by the community. This is a community maintained
site. Red Hat is not responsible for content.")

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2011-April/018520.html