A worldwide community of friends

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:30:46 UTC 2011

2011/1/3 Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Jef,
>
> Thanks for the answer!
>
> But I was not telling about that icon. I have no objection there for globe
> from Tango Icon and I am not that much detail oriented :-)
>
> Attaching the pix that I think is giving wrong message. I told in my last
> mail about this attached image. The people ( and I understand that it is not
> at all intentional) shown in the image probably represent from a smaller
> section of our globe.
>
> Would be better if we can have a pix replacing this that can be more
> representative of our wider global community.
>
> regards,
> Rajesh

Oh, I see! Sorry about that. :)

Yes, as you've probably seen it's from FUDCon Zürich, simply because
that was at the time (still, I believe?) the latest FUDCon held.

I don't really know of a more suitable image we can use though. After
all, it's hard to get every single Fedora contributor in one
photograph. ;)

Maybe we can keep it up to date by using an image of the latest FUDCon
(provided, of course, that a nice group picture was taken at the
event). I'd be fine with adapting the image for use in the slideshow.

Jef