get-fedora.html l10n markup issue

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 5 08:17:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 10:14:17PM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>> There is one string that I can't get translated in any language, I am
>> not able to find the issue.
>> Look for "and others" in http://fedoraproject.org/uk/get-fedora
>>
>> The markup looks like others. Any clue ?
>
> Looks like this commit inadvertently broke the translation:
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-web.git;a=commit;h=15a77199a7e604596eed89178ababad2e7addf0a
>
> Either this could be reverted, which will fix all the translations of
> "and others," but be incorrect case for "Xfce," or the POT/PO could be
> rebuilt, which might introduce more translation changes.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>          Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com
> --

Yep I remember about this change, git log helped me
but i can't see the difference.. Gonna rebuilt it locally tonight
after the revert, to check if a special character as not been replaced
by an other.
Sure we don't want to revert, Sijis' commit was useful.

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2