Please add public gpg for F-14 s390x to http://fedoraproject.org/keys

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Jan 13 18:47:31 UTC 2011

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Hopp wrote:
>  According to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Create_release_signing_key#fedoraproject.org
> I need to send the attached key to this address.
> I've also asked Jesse Keating and Dennis Gilmore to add the key to
> the fedora-release git repository, that still needs to be done.
> (Btw, the URL above still points to a CVS repository, that should be
> changed to the git repo)
>
> If there are any questions you can find me as either karsten_ or
> Kick_ in #fedora-devel on freenode IRC
>
>   Thanks
>      Karsten Hopp (s390x secondary arch maintainer)

> pub  1024D/FDB36B03 2010-12-23 Fedora (14-s390x) <fedora at fedoraproject.org>
> sub  2048g/E363096B 2010-12-23

Just wanted to reply and verify this, in case someone spoofed your
address (since this request wasn't signed with the GPG key on record
for your Fedora account ;).

Also, any reason why the key has an encryption subkey?  The newer
fedora releases use a larger RSA key, signing only.  I'm guessing 1024
DSA with a 2048 Elgamal is just because it's the default in older
versions of GPG?

Life is like an onion: you peel off layer after layer and then you
find there is nothing in it.
    -- James Gibbons Huneker