Fwd: Request to do an internship.

MOHAK R mohak840 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:11:48 UTC 2011

Respected sir  ,

I ,Mr.Mohak am currently an sophomore ,doing my bachelor of technology
programme offered by department of computer engineering of National
institute of technology Karnataka , Surathkal . I am extremely
enthusiastic and interested to do internship under your guidance from
may to july 2011.

It would be elating if you could assist me internship or project .I
have even attached my resume for your reference.Anticipating positive
response at your earliest and thanking you for your gracious time.

Yours sincerely
Mohak. R