Info on fedoracommunity.org L10n

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 20 04:09:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

Sorry for the late answer, this website is still under development
> (team, am I wrong?).

There is still some small development left on the site. Two things that I
know of off-hand
1. language selector
2. content changes, specifically where some text is not in english

> We don't forget your query and I'll see how to handle it.

Just poking through the site, I've noticed that the pages are not in English
and look to be in Portugese. Ironically the proxy server only have .en
languages build but those files also show in Portuguese. Building the site
locally shows in English must be a apache config problem (i'll poke through
that shortly). Anyhow, I'm going to update the LINGUAS file, so the site
builds in the other languages.

Sijis