Website team goals for 2011?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 21 14:58:01 UTC 2011

Hi Sijis!

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 05:42 +0000, Sijis Aviles wrote:
> It's brand new year and it got me thinking, what should we do this
> year? The couple of things I have in mind are the following:
> - create and build new mediawiki theme based off fp.o
> - convert existing sites to 960 grid and add common footer
> - figure out what to do about start.fp.o. It's goal/purpose
> - setup alerting for borked translations (Ricky has already started on
> this in stg)
> - update/organize Website's wiki page
> - more consistent meetings
>
> So what do you have in mind we should accomplish this year?

I think this list is great and I can't think of anything else... well
besides maybe some new web apps the Fedora engineering team might be
working on, depending how things go at FUDcon. (For example, there's
been a proposal to put together a Fedora RPG!)

Maybe the first step is to set up a whenisgood.net to figure out a time
for meetings?

~m