Link to Graphics Planet on planet.fedoraproject.org

Mukund Sivaraman muks at mukund.org
Thu Jun 9 10:37:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 11:50:14AM +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not the good one to do this, I just have a question:
> Is graphicsplanet aggregating content about Free and Open Source only?
> I've seen some posts about Adobe After Effects..

It aggregates from blogs of free software developers (computer
graphics) and artists in this community only.  If you find an exception
to this, let me know and I'll beat whoever is responsible with a stick.
:)

However, because the content is published on the individuals' blogs and
we just aggregate, they are free to say whatever they want.  The
description of the site is "Graphics Planet is a *window into the
world* of people involved in free software development in the field of
computer graphics and publishing." It is not just about free software
development. :) Many of us know each other personally.

		Mukund