I am stuck Fire fox is only going to fedora

KEVIN OLSON jetplane7 at juno.com
Wed May 11 10:18:57 UTC 2011

 Believe it or not i downloaded today three times fedora 11 and 14 twice and loaded them patinetlybut all three times i could and still can only go to your web site called fedora.org and if i tried to go to any other sight it timed out. This gets me so angry what do I do? i followed some ones instruction and believe it or not I got fire fox 4 running but then it went back to fire fox 3.6. Really I went from fedora 11 to fedora 14 and fedora 14 again and all are messed up on fire fox. Please help me. Please helhiss the 5th email I sent to the fedora people. HELP!This is not fair right or kind. If this is your security issue for new downloads of fedora then you at least need to tell us. Respectfull yet sincerly saddened by this adventure but all else is working fine. KEVIN OLSON
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dca62b2bf21a360bc8st03vuc