Czech translation of the home page

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Fri May 13 14:04:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

for what it's worth, I've started a relevant discussion on the Tx.net Czech team pages in regard to the criticism
of the Fedora websites translation into Czech as of late. Those interested can take a look (and lend a hand) here:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/cs/discussion/685/

Best,
Petr Kovar