Linking to cloud images

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 2 21:31:47 UTC 2011

Proposed diff to get-fedora, if someone would be kind enough to check it
in.  Simply adding a line under the "other options" for cloud images.

I purposefully called it "Clouds:" to match the way "Formats",
"Desktops", and "Spins" were written.

I also renamed the wiki page to "Cloud images" (with redirects
working) so that it is vendor neutral, and so that eventually the list
of supported clouds can grow.

However, I still see this as a short-term fix.  Something we'll have to
do in the future -- but probably post F16 since things are pretty locked
down now -- is to create /get-fedora-options#clouds and to make it look
like the other links in this list.

But for now, a one line patch to take advantage of the fact that F16 is
EC2-ready on release day.

ISOs, Physical Media</li>
KDE, Xfce, GNOME, and others</li>
Electronics Lab, Education, and others</li>
+        <li><a
href="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_images">Clouds</a>: EC2</li>
  </ul>

Thoughts?