F16 screenshot for www.fpo banner / slideshow

Soumya Deb debloper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:34:29 UTC 2011

2011/11/8 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi,
>
> Elad mentioned we needed an fancypants F16 screenshot for the first
> banner on www.fpo. Here's what I came up with; it's pretty steampunky
> but hopefully fits in with the page. I tried to use color selections
> from the background and the rest of the page to make it fit.
>
> Attached is also a preview of how it looks in page.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> ~m

Is the space-craft going to hover, Máirín?
/me has his hopes high & fingers crossed! :-/

f16_fpo_screenshot.png: The grayText-on-goldBG & the ornamental design on
top kinda kills it :-/ Is this so to make it eye-catchy?
Screenshot-134.png: Dashing! \m/ Buttons colors and all. :D

--
*Soumya Deb*
Open Source Evangelist