syncStatic script update proposal

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 13 12:50:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> Not sure where it makes sense to do this... let me think on it and see
> if we can come up with a solution.
>
> In the mean time we can do manual until we have something better in
> place.
>
> kevin

Hi, because it takes so much time to do (pulling translations) I've
written the script.
Updated this morning, run… nothing seems to be broken ^^

I've not set up a cron yet, I like to check logs… (didn't add any logs
running the script)
If you feel the need to update languages… Please run l10n_update.sh[1]
at the root of the repo.
Feel free to improve it, I made it straightforward to be easily
readable/editable.

Beware that I haven't checked all use cases, if your local repo is not
up to date, you probably won't use any OPTIONS.
Someone congrat' me because we are really active[2], this has to do
with this script ;). BTW, we (I if I don't forget) need to check/clean
those 58 languages.

[1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git?p=fedora-web.git;a=blob_plain;f=l10N_update.sh;hb=HEAD
[2] https://www.transifex.net/projects/

--