F16 banners for fedoraproject.org

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 6 12:38:28 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Elad <el.il at doom.co.il> wrote:
> Cool, thanks!
> We should change the "can't stand the wait" banner to the counter, or at

This banner is great, we should use it for few days, no?

> least change the text of "Add a counter to your own site!" below it to
> something else, because it links to the pre-release page.

There is definitively something wrong here.
The link is correct.
I suppose it has to do with the browser cache.
Try with an other browser, or using a proxy.
The link is good.

Any idea ?
I doubt about the cache cause removing it don't really resolve this
issue, but there was some changes in firefox. Since a year I had some
other cache issues.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton