Fedora 16 jquery slide background

Soumya Deb debloper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:05:27 UTC 2011

2011/10/13 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 23:24 +0200, Elad wrote:
> > I don't think we want that on our main page, sorry.
>
> ... I've done little side projects using http://www.spritely.net/ - it has
> a real wow factor I think could be nice; the challenge is coming up with a
> compelling concept / design to use it with.

Nice Mo!

That gives me an idea - the background that Zach has made [say, it is: 321]
can be visually appended with a horizontally inverted version [i.e. to make
it as: 321123] - then it can be used as *the* background (moving at a
certain speed along +X direction) to create the effect of rocket-on-the-go.

Very possible - I'd say; and will be catchy too!

^d
--
Soumya "*Debloper*" Deb
Open Source Evangelist