Upcoming Repo Merge - fedora-web.git

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 26 03:37:00 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Sijis Aviles <sijis at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> All,
>
> In anticipation for the GA release, I'm planning on merging the
> fedora-web.git repo and consolidating everything to the master branch.
>
> i'll be merging [1] f15-beta and spins-update branch into master this
> weekend (likely Saturday night).
>
> After the merge, we'll have to make changes to the 'master' branch for any
> GA release updates.
>
> Also, as an FYI, we are currently building fp.o and spins.fp.o from
> f15-beta branch.
>
> If there a concern or issue about this, let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sijis
>
> [1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Websites_Release_SOP#For_GA

All,

I finally merged the two branches to master. To be clear, i merged
'spins-update' and 'f16-beta' branch.

Any changes needed for F16 GA should be applied to 'master' branch. The two
staging websites for fp.o[1] and spins.fp.o[2] should be ready to build any
changes done to that branch.

Sijis

[1] - http://spins.stg.fedoraproject.org
[2] - http://stg.fedoraproject.org