Hello everyone! I'm new!

Vaidik Kapoor kapoor.vaidik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:04:12 UTC 2011

Don't want to sound like hijacking your thread. Its a great way to introduce
and I have been kinda shy on this part.

My name is Vaidik Kapoor and I am interested in joining the websites
project. I am from India.

I am primarily a web developer and have a sound knowledge of HTML/CSS,
Javascript. I know PHP as well. I am currently contribute to the Drupal
project.

I wanted to add my blog to Planet Fedora. Can anyone from the "Web" group
sponsor for so that I can join the "Web" group? I can't add my blog to
Planet Fedora until then.

Work I have done so far:

   - I built the FUDCon Pune 2011 website - http://fudcon.in

Cheers!