FAS - Do we need it to be translated ?

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 10 12:50:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

I think we should focus more on things where ppl interact, I think we should
improve the public content rather than worrying the inside things like FAS.

It is good to touch them after completing all other things translated.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Richard van der Luit <
revanderluit at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> **

Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*