Who maintains fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 16 08:36:40 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I wanted to make static (at least) content translatable of
> fudcon.fedoraproject.org.
> But it appears to me that this site is not really updated, Milan was
> months ago for example, and we still could "register".
> Please see tickets, #89[1] and #59[2].
>
> I think the reference is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon, we
> should probably build a script to get that from somewhere. Or have
> someone taking care of that (simply add a notice "open a ticket to the
> websites team whenever you update this page").
>
> Moreover, the actual source code is ugly, with many copy & paste, that
> would be awesome to define the text and re-use the same on each
> occurrence, in order to help maintainers (you could see what was done
> for fedoracommunity.org) and translators.
>

> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/89
> [2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/59

Saleem and Shreyank,
Don't you have a team, is there a process ?

Without further info, I'll do things by myself and define the updating
process (which should be explained in the fudcon organization page and
somewhere on the websites wiki page).

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond