Fire in some tickets…

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 11:27:52 UTC 2012

On 04/27/2012 01:53 AM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi Robyn,
>
> Bellow are some tickets that are assigned to you or on which you could
> be on some help.
> That would be great to have new text shortly to let some times to our
> many translators to do their duty.
>
> Refreshing the Home quotes, and some interviews (like yours):
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/99
I have one person I can ping for quotes. I will do so right now! :)

As for interviews: Do we need to wrangle someone to make interview
questions? Mizmo did these last time, IIRC.
> Featuring the cloud images, (need some content to not have an empty
> tab with only a SC2 download button). The best is probably for us to
> create first the tab, then you'll have an idea of what to add.
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/83
Yeah, I'm not sure what you guys are envisioning.

I guess related to that is the "verify downloads" stuff - were we going
to mirror that with the cloud content, or do we just want to have the
verification on the EC2 page? (Bearing in mind that verification is more
or less "knowing the specific ID of the EC2 image," and in order to get
a fedora EC2 image that we created we need to provide them with that
information anyway.

One thing to keep in mind is that we'll not know image IDs for new
releases until they are uploaded/created, so it's something we won't
know until approximately the same time as when we start synchronizing
all of the mirrors with a release. What's the preferred process here?
Would this be the same as how you guys get the data that goes onto the
verify page (I am guessing from release engineering?)