Please remove all information regarding my name

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 17 16:21:53 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 16 févr. 2012 à 18:46:53 (-0500), KeithWatchey at embarqmail.com a écrit :
> Dear associates at Fedora
>

>        I have called and e-mailed Mark-Mail on occasion, 5 or more times regarding my name on your site. I have asked many times to have all information
>
> regarding my name taken down from your site. To no avail.

Dear Keith,

Unfortunately, all links where your name is associated to Fedora refers
to the only on message that you've sent to us, on January 19th 2009.
There is many references to this thread because our mailing lists are
public, and their are some crawler referencing them, be don't have
access to them, therefore we are not able to delete messages.

The actual original message is there[1] and you got a response[2]
explaining you that your request was not Fedora Project dependant.

An other example is this thread[3], already copied in the gmane
website[4]. It will also appear in a few days on the
http://www.mail-archive.com website.

Again, we don't have any relation to those websites, hopefully they are
hiding email address in order to avoid spam.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2009-January/015559.html
[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2009-January/015560.html
[3] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2012-February/019251.html
[4] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.websites/4929