Website Help

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 28 13:44:01 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Craig Doss <craig.cdt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Craig and I would be interested in helping do whatever is needed
> for the Fedora project. I am currently in college for Web Design and
> Development at Stark State College in North Canton, Ohio, USA. I have a CIW
> Associate V5 certificate (Certification ID#: 401616, Certified 03/28/10). I
> am looking to gain experience on web projects. If it is something that I
> don't know how to do, I will learn it quickly.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

Hi Craig,
Welcome!

Please, take a look at our current open tickets,
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1

and ask if you have any questions (lots of easyfix tickets could not
be fixed actually, they needs some update…).

Read[1] in order to see how you can modify websites and send us patch.
That's a start, tell me if you need more explainaitions.
We are also reachable under the #fedora-websites irc channel (freenode network).

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)