Introduction: Matthew Cupps

Matthew Cupps mc at matthewcupps.com
Sun Jan 8 01:32:13 UTC 2012

Hey everyone, my name is Matthew. I am a web developer based out of Miami,
Florida and I was looking to help volunteer with the Fedora Project's
websites team. I have been a full-time programmer for a couple years now,
working mainly in PHP/HTML/CSS/jQuery. A number of the websites our company
works with employ an MVC setup, though I've also spend time working with
WordPress sites. Anyways, I'm just trying to find ways to build up my
skills as well as give back to the Linux community (as a ten-year Linux
user). In IRC my nickname is cuppsy. Thanks!

Matthew